Name of Reviewer: IDC
Website Link: http://funtertainment.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Your Name on the Site: Qwerty

2Review Please! Empty Re: Review Please! Mon 25 Jan 2010, 8:24 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post

First Impression [20/20]
The image icons for your forums impressed me very much. They look very glossy and attractive to any viewers. The images that tell you of there is new posts are not are also impressive. They look very organized and look good with your whole forum. I was also impressed by the images down in the statistics section, they look very good. One if the first things I was also impressed by was the way you organized your categories and forums. They were really well organized.
Catagories & Forum [20/20]
The categories and forums in your forum are very neatly organized. From experience, when a member sees categories and forums that are neatly organized, it encourages them to post a lot. You also have a normal amount of forums and a normal amount of categories. The order of the categories and forums is also excellent. You very carefully chose the correct categories for your forums to go in. You can tell that by looking at your forum.
Graphics [18/20]
Banner:You made a decent effort in making your banner. I like it how you shaped your banner as a rectangle, just like common forums. Putting the forum description under the forum name in the banner is very unique. Even though your banner doesn't match the rest of your forum, it looks decent and neat.
Navigation Bar:A good thing about your navigation bar is that you made them images. They are not just links without any background images, they are really neat looking and match the forum a little bit because of the silver. It really matches the banner also. A good decision that you made when making your forum is that you put the navigation bar under the forum banner, not next to the forum banner like I have seen in many other forums I have gone to.
Images & Icons:The icons for the forums are just very excellent. They are all matching because they are glossy and good-looking. The banner that are for your members to exchange with looks very neat in your forum even though it completely doesn't match with anything in the forum. The toolbar that pops up when you go into your forum is a little neat thing to have for your members. It will be very convenient at some times.
Usergroups [20/20]
You have the most perfect amount of usergroups I have ever seen in any forum. There is a very small problem with them, the order of them. Other than the order of the usergroups, they are just perfect and necessary to have in your forum. You chose a different color for each usergroup which is very creative but common.
Forum Activity [5/20]
Number of Post & Users:You have a very small amount of users in your forum. If your forum is sort of new, I completely understand, but if it isn't, then you really should start promoting your forum. The amount of posts is decent for the little amount of users you have in your forum, but they can post more than that. You just need to tell them to start posting.
User Active:Your users are not very active. You should tell your members to at least make an effort in posting because your forum is doing bad in posting. Your top posters are the ones that made the seventy seven posts in your forum, which means that you should delete the one that hasn't even posted. Before deleting the user that hasn't posted at all, you should warn that member. If the member doesn't post within three days after you notified the member, you should delete that member that is not active at all.
83/100 | Review Please! 2ntlo95
How You Can Improve Your Site: By putting the "VIP" usergroup after "Moderators".
What I Liked Best: What I liked best about your forum is the image icons you put for each forum.
Reviewer's Extra Message: I wish good luck to that forum, and I hope my review has helped you improve your forum!

3Review Please! Empty Re: Review Please! Mon 25 Jan 2010, 8:32 pm

Qwerty

Qwerty
Official Member
Thanks so much! The VIP group is just like a posting achievement, and the rest in front of it are actual staff positions. The forum opened 3 days ago, lol! I am about to release a newletter, but im waiting for 15 or 20 members. I have advertised at almost every site possible, lol! I got a lot of experience from my previous forum, Relax Lounge. This helped so much!

4Review Please! Empty Re: Review Please! Mon 25 Jan 2010, 8:33 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I'm so glad that this helped your forum.

5Review Please! Empty Re: Review Please! Mon 01 Feb 2010, 6:58 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
==> User Charged
==> Moved to Complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com