You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty How can we Improve? Tell us! Sat 06 Mar 2010, 7:57 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Hello everybody. We are trying to make CFS a better place for all ages & sizes. Therefore, we need to offer more. How can we improve? Tell us!

How can we Improve? Tell us! 970277

2How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty Re: How can we Improve? Tell us! Sat 06 Mar 2010, 8:28 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Well, I think that we should hold some different types of contests! For example, if you need a graphic that no one can make, hold a contest so people can compete to make one, and the best one gets chosen!

Also I think that things such as member of the month and such, have something like the thing in the Cash Shop(that box/border thing). That would be cool.

3How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty Re: How can we Improve? Tell us! Sat 06 Mar 2010, 9:22 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Thanks for your suggestion! We might consider it.

4How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty Re: How can we Improve? Tell us! Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Official Member
I'm thinking if there's a way to make the fonts here bigger. it's a bit hard for me to see with such small font size. I need to be closer to my laptop's screen and it's not very comfortable.

just a simple suggestion. maybe a button to change the font size? How can we Improve? Tell us! 456426

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com