You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty How can we Improve? Tell us! on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 7:57 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Hello everybody. We are trying to make CFS a better place for all ages & sizes. Therefore, we need to offer more. How can we improve? Tell us!

How can we Improve? Tell us! 970277

Well, we're back. Happy
sυя ůđє1

How can we Improve? Tell us! 2h2lehi
Moderation Color
View user profile

2How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty Re: How can we Improve? Tell us! on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 8:28 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Well, I think that we should hold some different types of contests! For example, if you need a graphic that no one can make, hold a contest so people can compete to make one, and the best one gets chosen!

Also I think that things such as member of the month and such, have something like the thing in the Cash Shop(that box/border thing). That would be cool.

View user profile

3How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty Re: How can we Improve? Tell us! on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 9:22 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Thanks for your suggestion! We might consider it.

Well, we're back. Happy
sυя ůđє1

How can we Improve? Tell us! 2h2lehi
Moderation Color
View user profile

4How can we Improve? Tell us! Empty Re: How can we Improve? Tell us! on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Official Member
I'm thinking if there's a way to make the fonts here bigger. it's a bit hard for me to see with such small font size. I need to be closer to my laptop's screen and it's not very comfortable.

just a simple suggestion. maybe a button to change the font size? How can we Improve? Tell us! 456426

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com