You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 12:07 am

Anonymous
CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Breaki10Good evening and welcome to the first edition of T_M's
News Report. Without Further ado, let's see what's new in the world.

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Globe-10World News

The gulf oil spill is still leaking. Big surprise there.

Ten arrests were made in what is believed to be a spy ring within the US. Russian Prime Minister Vladmir Putin says he hopes the arrests will not hurt the growing US-Russian relationship.

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Headse10Music

Not too much new, but
Awesomeness has a gun to my head, and is yelling something about
Shinedown's "Carnival of Madness" tour. You should check it out. I like my brains inside my head.

Billboard's Hot 100 top five this week is:
1) California Girls By Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dog
2)OMG by Usher feat. will.i.am
3)Airplanes by B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
4)Billionaire by Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars
5)Find Your Love by Drake

Snailz says the number one song on the American Country Countdown is The House
that Built Me By Miranda Lambert who was recently engaged to country singer Blake Shelton.

My song of the day is "Still Alive," written by Jonathan Coulton, and featured during the end credits of the Valve game "Portal." You should check it out.

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Comput10Technology

Apple's new iPhone 4 has already broken 1.7 million units sold in the first weekend, and their iPad has sold over three million in 80 days.

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Sony-p10Video Games

Microsoft just recently unveiled the new Xbox 360, as well
as the newly-christened Kinect. Rumors are that the Kinect will cost $150, and while unconfirmed, Microsoft placed it in their online store for $150, lending veracity to the rumors. Halo: Reach also had a Campaign trailer released at E3.

Sony revealed that they will be offering a "premium" online service for the PS3, which will cost the same as Xbox live. Playstation Plus will offer things like rebates on DLC and demos. However, PS3 users will still be able to play online for free.

Nintendo has revealed new Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong,
Metriod, and GoldenEye 007 games for release.

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Clappe10Movies

The trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part one) got a trailer released, and that new Twilight Movie (Eclipse?) is coming out. Just typing that makes me want to cut off my fingers and burn them.

Toy Story 3 (WOOOOOO!) and Shrek: The Final Chapter (go see Toy Story 3 first) are both out in theaters for those of you who are looking for a family-friendly movie to go see.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians:the Lightning Thief should be coming out on DVD soon.

Got the chance to see Jonah Hex with a friend the other day. Still not sure what I thought of it. It kinda wandered for a while, but ended well. In one sentence: Angry cowboy has machine guns on his horse and dynamite mini-crossbow pistols saves the day. How much better does it get?

I finally saw Alice in Wonderland. Better than I expected actually. Some parts were weird, but there was plenty of awesome. In one sentence: Scottish Mad Hatter. Awesome Cat with creepy smile, and blond alice save Wonderland.

Snailz went to see the Karate Kid remake the other day. Here's her review: Karate Kid could have been better. It had plenty of fighting scenes that were really cool and a story was definable there, but the plot was really predictable. It's definitely a movie most people would enjoy but I suggest waiting until you can
rent/buy it.

Still in theaters we've also got The A-Team (Blurring the line between "Don't get in that strange van" and "that van might belong to a heroic group of soldiers of fortune" since the 80's), Knight and Day, and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (a video game
movie that doesn't totally suck? what?!?!)

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Footba10Sports

The World Cup is the big event of the summer (especially for those who care about Soccer). So, the latest scores:
Netherlands beat Slovakia 2:1
Brazil beat Chile 3:0
Paraguay beat Japan in an overtime shootout

CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Family10Other News

The 8th season of Red Vs. Blue (Revelation) is well on it's
way with Chapter 11, just after the return of everyone favorite
freelancer, Agent Tex.

For today's Youtube randomness: The Annoying Orange vs. The iPhone

2CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 12:55 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Fantastic report. I love that song OMG by Usher. Also, I am suppose to go see a movie soon. I wonder what I should see..

3CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 12:59 am

Xerøsoul

Xerøsoul
Achieved 100 Post
I have to say this is the worst report I have ever seen and it's just shortly before you get fired Wink Instead of making this topic you should make a weekly video news report Wink Do you magic.
nah good job so far

4CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 11:02 am

Anonymous
Xerøsoul wrote:I have to say this is the worst report I have ever seen and it's just shortly before you get fired Wink Instead of making this topic you should make a weekly video news report Wink Do you magic.
nah good job so far

LOL Thanks. I've been tossing around the idea of doing a video or audio news report, actually.

5CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 7:10 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Your report is now featured on the forum index. Happy

6CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 7:58 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Wow Teh_Mushroom! Your reports are so much better than mine xD. I hope you continue your reports, and keep up the amazing job! <3

7CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Thu 01 Jul 2010, 12:17 pm

Raptor

Raptor
Graphic Maker
Graphic Maker
Very nice!

8CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Thu 01 Jul 2010, 6:48 pm

Private Bob

Private Bob
Official Member
Youhold also add that Eminem's new album came out last week, Happy. Other than that, awesome report dude!

9CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Thu 01 Jul 2010, 8:22 pm

Veruca

Major Poster
Thank you for mentioning Shinedown Happy

You'll stay alive. For now. Wink

10CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Empty Re: CFS Real World News #1 - 6/29/10 Thu 01 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
This report has the most comments than any OTHER report! Awesome!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com