You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty When to expect/not expect a report Wed 23 Dec 2009, 4:55 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
First topic message reminder :

This is a notice to when you should expect a report, and when you should not expect a report. To all moderators and such, I hope I am allowed to make this.

When you should expect a report:
When forum changes have been made(format, designs, etc).
Every Week(Please read below though).
Every other day(may change to every three/four days).
When there are upcoming forum events (such as parties, etc). (<<Awesomeness)

When you should not expect a report:
On Holidays(even though you don't celebrate them, others may).
When Nothing happens(No birthdays, no achievements, nothing).

Any suggestions for when/when not to expect a report?

Last edited by Wolfy on Fri 12 Feb 2010, 6:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

26When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Sun 03 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

StevenF50

StevenF50
Achieved 100 Post
Open not opened

27When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Sun 03 Jan 2010, 3:22 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Cody wrote:Well, if nobody can login, we can't have a report.
Yes, because I can't login on holidays. Maybe another reporter(such as you) can do it?

Opened is correct. I think holidays too because someone shouldn't be forced to work on a holiday, right?

28When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Sun 03 Jan 2010, 4:03 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Well we are not being forced to work, it's optional on holidays.

29When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Fri 12 Feb 2010, 6:28 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Yes.

....*twitch* all this time I typed except and not expect! ARG!

30When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Sat 13 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I don't understand what you are telling me.

31When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Sun 14 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I wrote it as 'except' and not 'expect'.

Typos are a big deal in reports.

32When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Yes they are!

33When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Mon 15 Feb 2010, 8:51 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Because if someone types 'There' and not 'Their' they could get the wrong picture.

34When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Mon 15 Feb 2010, 3:48 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Exactly Wolfy!

35When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Mon 15 Feb 2010, 3:52 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I can't do a report today. I'm sorry everyone. My computer got glitched so I can't type a lot.

36When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Mon 15 Feb 2010, 3:54 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
That's alright, you need a break from your good reports.

37When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Mon 15 Feb 2010, 3:55 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Thanks Eduardo. :3

38When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Mon 15 Feb 2010, 3:56 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Your welcome Wolfy!

39When to expect/not expect a report - Page 2 Empty Re: When to expect/not expect a report Wed 14 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Our world events reporter recently departed. This section of CFS is currently being debated by the admins if it us to be terminated or remain status.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com