Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How fast can you run? Empty How fast can you run? on Fri 01 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

CharleX

CharleX
Official Member
I can run a mile in 7 minutes. :l

View user profile

2How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Fri 01 Jan 2010, 1:21 pm

Linky

Linky
Major Poster
I don't know.

~Linky

View user profile

3How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Fri 01 Jan 2010, 3:22 pm

Veruca

Major Poster
I have covered five miles in half an hour. (6 minutes I guess?? or 10mph)

View user profile

4How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Fri 01 Jan 2010, 3:56 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I don't know how fast I could run, and I'm going to take the test soon.

View user profile

5How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sun 10 Jan 2010, 9:06 pm

Da Nerd

Da Nerd
Achieved 100 Post
I can do like a mile in 8 minutes?

Lmao thats when i was young, i do it faster but around 6-7?

View user profile

6How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 5:16 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I don't know, I have never ran a mile only hiked a mile. And I don't even know. I wish to try though, maybe I can record my MPH.

View user profile

7How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 9:37 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
How do you record your speed if you aren't at school?

View user profile

8How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Tue 12 Jan 2010, 2:55 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Dunno... Look up how to online?

View user profile

9How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Tue 12 Jan 2010, 5:42 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I don't think there will be ways to test yourself online.

View user profile

10How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Tue 12 Jan 2010, 7:32 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
There could be something online that says 'Do this to find out how fast you run' and stuff.

View user profile

11How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Wed 13 Jan 2010, 4:55 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I Google searched "How to test your speed" and I couldn't find any about running. It only showed tests for the internet speed.

View user profile

12How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

Cyclone

Cyclone
Official Member
Fastest mile time is five minutes and some.

View user profile

13How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 9:53 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
I can run like half a mile in like 3mins

Well, we're back. Happy
sυя ůđє1

How fast can you run? 2h2lehi
Moderation Color
View user profile

14How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Fri 09 Apr 2010, 6:56 am

Guitar boy

Guitar boy
Official Member
It depends when and where I am running. If it is inside and it is like 85 degrees(had to do that in school), I couldn't get the far, I almost passed out. LOL

-Guitar

View user profile

15How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 2:45 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Still don't know but I can certainly run very fast.

View user profile

16How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Tue 04 May 2010, 4:09 pm

Dreamlimix

Dreamlimix
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
I really don't know, but I think I'm quite fast. :p

PS. You can record your speed with Stopwatch.

View user profile

17How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Wed 05 May 2010, 10:26 pm

DaBomb

DaBomb
Official Member
How fast can you run? 841221 Lol I completed in 16 once and 11 again this year -.-' Well nobody got under 10

View user profile

18How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sat 22 May 2010, 1:20 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I figured out my time now, I can run a mile in ten minutes with forty-five seconds.

View user profile

19How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sat 22 May 2010, 8:56 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I found out!

I can run a mile in 5.47 minutes.

View user profile

20How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sat 22 May 2010, 4:17 pm

Dreamlimix

Dreamlimix
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Okey, I run a mile in 5.36 mins..

View user profile

21How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sun 23 May 2010, 7:25 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Wow Dreamilix! That's fast!

View user profile

22How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sun 23 May 2010, 10:03 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I am a bad runner.

View user profile

23How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sun 23 May 2010, 2:07 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Why Eduardo?
Just because you take longer doesn't mean you are a bad runner! A preson who completes a mile fast may end up exhausted at the end but someone like you could have a ton of energy left afterward.

View user profile

24How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sun 23 May 2010, 4:09 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I was only tired a bit after I ran the mile in ten minutes with forty-five seconds, and thanks to you I don't think I am a bad runner after all!

View user profile

25How fast can you run? Empty Re: How fast can you run? on Sun 23 May 2010, 7:18 pm

DaBomb

DaBomb
Official Member
I must be pretty low. You guys all have 5mins-11 mins. I have 11-14 I am pretty slow I guess but no I am not fat, skinny. Just lazy.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com