You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty If You Could Travel To A Place... Mon 07 Sep 2009, 12:55 pm

hollister001

hollister001
Achieved 100 Post
If you could travel to a place, where would it be?

me it would be California!

2If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Mon 07 Sep 2009, 9:48 pm

Cinder

Official Member
Probably somewhere in Europe. I'd love to travel the world, take in the culture...it'd be amazing ^_^

3If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Tue 08 Sep 2009, 7:18 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
haha. i'd travel to maybe, italy.. i always wanted to go back.
(i went wen i was younger)

4If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 20 Sep 2009, 9:07 am

WhatIf

Official Member
I would travel to amsterdam.
S** and Drugs for a week is never bad for the soul If You Could Travel To A Place... Icon_biggrin

5If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 20 Sep 2009, 10:55 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
LOL whatif. Also, please keep Club Fair Share a PG-13 Community.

6If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 20 Sep 2009, 11:05 am

girly girl001

girly girl001
Official Member
paris

7If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 20 Sep 2009, 2:16 pm

WhatIf

Official Member
Sorry about that admin Wink
Paris is brilliant, but i'm not into it's food.

The most exotic food i like is sushi :D

8If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 20 Sep 2009, 10:48 pm

hollister001

hollister001
Achieved 100 Post
Haha

9If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Mon 21 Sep 2009, 7:18 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
whatif wrote:Sorry about that admin Wink
Paris is brilliant, but i'm not into it's food.

The most exotic food i like is sushi :D
It's ok:) I'm not marking you with a warning but i did note your account.

Anywayzz, i don't like sushi... its too fishie

10If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Mon 21 Sep 2009, 4:02 pm

WhatIf

Official Member
How can you not like sushi!
It's great xD
in fact i'm going today :D

11If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Mon 21 Sep 2009, 4:34 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Haha

12If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 27 Sep 2009, 9:53 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
If You Could Travel To A Place... 778498

13If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Mon 26 Oct 2009, 8:03 pm

Kaynil

Kaynil
Official Member
London, Los Angeles, Japan, Spain, France...

14If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Fri 30 Oct 2009, 5:19 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Achieved 100 Post
Kaynil belive me London is not a nice place unless you want to be squashed like hell and see people on the pavements begging for money London should not be the capital of England manchester should be

15If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sat 31 Oct 2009, 11:18 am

Anonymous
hollister001 wrote:If you could travel to a place, where would it be?

me it would be California!

Austria...not Australia

16If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sat 31 Oct 2009, 11:43 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Where? Why Not FSO? It's not nice therE????

17If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Sun 15 Nov 2009, 12:26 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I would travel to Italy.

18If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Thu 26 Nov 2009, 10:14 am

emocon_madness

emocon_madness
Official Member
I'd go to hte moon, or to any other galaxy.
But if i HAD to stay on eath i'd pick Hawii

19If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Thu 26 Nov 2009, 10:28 am

Linky

Linky
Major Poster
California or Hawii.

~Linky

20If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Thu 26 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I would go to Mexico.

21If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Fri 18 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

Anonymous
I would travel to Rome. Its so cool

22If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:09 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I've already been to Italy, so probably:
Russia. Moscow, to be specific. Heard it's cold there. The way I like it.

23If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:28 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I might want to go to Italy. It looks so nice there.

24If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:32 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
It is, and actually there are many great beaches.
Greenland too. I'd like to go anyplace cold, except for the North Pole. But maybe Antarctica.

25If You Could Travel To A Place... Empty Re: If You Could Travel To A Place... Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:34 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I could imagine all the Italian people in Italy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com