View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Few Minor Updates Fri 30 Apr 2010, 6:33 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Few Minor Updates

Hey guys! We've got some pretty cool stuff to tell you. So, lets get straight to it! Happy

1. I messed around with the CSS code and I came out with this really cool looking design. The posting buttons are now fancy looking!
I hope you love it! If you don't understand what I mean, please see the image below.
Few Minor Updates - Page 3 5l7zhi

2. Accessing your profile has never been easier!! Now we are making it easier to access your profile!
Just click the Few Minor Updates - Page 3 6z3qra button and it takes you straight to your profile. This is only open to our registered users.

3. We updated the toolbar a pretty big bit. All of the images, links, and titles have been updated.Click here to download our toolbar!

4. After this month, there will no longer be Member of the Month. This feature is going to remain suspended until further notice.

5. The Warlord and Amber gets promoter to moderator!

Hope you guys Heart the new CFS updates!

Till next time,
~CodyCFS

Last edited by CodyCFS on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

51Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Few Minor Updates Thu 06 May 2010, 9:41 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
omg.. i didn't even notice that. >.<

I shall revise. As for the height, I thought if it were taller, it would stick out more. Which is good because, only staff have ranks.

Thanks for your feedback

52Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Few Minor Updates Fri 07 May 2010, 6:28 pm

The Warlord2

The Warlord2
Achieved 100 Post
nice job cody,
like the ranks.

53Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Few Minor Updates Fri 07 May 2010, 8:17 pm

Agent24

Agent24
Official Member
they look better. the old ones looked plain

54Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Few Minor Updates Sat 08 May 2010, 4:55 am

Dazation

Dazation
Official Member
Congrats on finding ur way around CSS Cody Wink

Nice work here Few Minor Updates - Page 3 197993

55Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Few Minor Updates Sat 08 May 2010, 7:27 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Wow Cody, the staff ranks really do stick out(in a good way!) and I love them! You are awesome at graphics Cody!

56Few Minor Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Few Minor Updates Sat 08 May 2010, 11:26 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
glad you guys like the ranks!

Haha darren. I am getting better!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com