You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Do you have a DS?? Sat 17 Oct 2009, 2:26 pm

Mr. Candy Apple

Mr. Candy Apple
Official Member
First topic message reminder :

I have a ds. I love it. I don't know which game is my favoriate one tho. lol What about you?

26Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Sat 28 Nov 2009, 5:15 am

Posting Master

Posting Master
Achieved 100 Post
I have a DS Lite

27Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Sat 28 Nov 2009, 9:09 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Me too, it pawns every other handheld console! It is very addicting and I couldn't stop playing it the first day I got it.

28Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Wed 23 Dec 2009, 9:17 am

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
Official Member
Yep, I have a DS Lite. Black I believe. But my mom took it away from me and lost it. I am now making her buy me a DSi.

29Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Wed 23 Dec 2009, 4:38 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I have a DS. My first game was Kirby, Squeak Squad and I beat the game. I am still getting games and am addicted, though I am on my second one because my first one got the screen cracked. Plus there was dirt all over it. Both were DS Lites, but my first one was the classical white, the second blue and black. I have to say, I want a white one again. So classic.

30Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Thu 24 Dec 2009, 12:39 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
My first game was a Spyro one for the GBA. I will never forget the first day I got my first Nintendo product.

31Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Thu 24 Dec 2009, 7:03 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Same here, Christmas when I was seven. What age were you when your first got it?

32Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Fri 25 Dec 2009, 2:06 pm

TayneC8

TayneC8
Official Member
Yeah I have a DS lite but I am not a great fan of it. My favourite game would be Mario Kart though.

33Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Sun 27 Dec 2009, 11:13 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Wolfy wrote:Same here, Christmas when I was seven. What age were you when your first got it?
It was when I was like about 9 or 8.

34Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Sun 27 Dec 2009, 4:50 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Cool! Did you ever get a replacement?

35Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Tue 29 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
No, it broke. Now I have a DS Lite.

36Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Fri 01 Jan 2010, 11:23 am

CharleX

CharleX
Official Member
Yes. But I prefer the gameboy advanced better. I'm used to it.

37Do you have a DS?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have a DS?? Fri 01 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Just get a Nintendo DS Lite, it has a Gameboy slot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com