You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chat Empty Chat Mon 14 Jun 2010, 7:58 pm

Bella Rose

Bella Rose
Practically a Guest
Chat

The new chat is not really good i think you should get a new one it's to hard to use and people will get upset every time they have to go though a long login just saying

2Chat Empty Re: Chat Thu 17 Jun 2010, 4:32 pm

Veruca

Major Poster
The chatbox will not be changed, because this one is better for preventing abuse. Please read http://www.clubfairshare.com/announcements-f3/cfs-summer-2010-is-here-t3815-30.htm#35892
Thanks

3Chat Empty Re: Chat Thu 17 Jun 2010, 4:59 pm

Alex

Alex
Official Member
i agree too, it's a bit of a load on browser's too. even though all chats before a user logged in isn't shown it does prevent what happens with drama etc. but i actually tested a chat myself and the commands for it, most don't work.

4Chat Empty Re: Chat Fri 18 Jun 2010, 2:27 am

Xerøsoul

Xerøsoul
Achieved 100 Post
Hello,

While we look after our members concerns we cannot promise we will change this. If you have good internet or a good provider the chat should work just fine. Additionally if you have a complaint regarding this I suggest you take 3 minutes or less of your time to submit a complaint/comment at the Support Center. Currently there are not very many who have submitted anything about this so that is why we have not done any changes to it.
=> Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com