You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Wed 23 Jun 2010, 1:56 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Hello staff, members, and guest! I have quite a-bit to tell you. There has been a few changes made on CFS. Also, a few new things have been modified & added. Finally, we have just a little memo to share with you all.
So, lets begin.

Notices
1. CFS Mail was recently down. It has been re-installed. However, all accounts were lost due to an error with Microsoft Live. We do apologize for all inconvenience this may have caused.

2. As you might have noticed, activity has gone down in quite a hurry. This is due to all the administrators being away. All administrators, including the Lead Administrator, have been away due to person reasons. For this reason, we have left Awesomeness in charge of all Administration related responsibilities. This means if you need any type of assistance, you will need to PM that user. Please keep in mind this is ONLY temporary and not permanent. This does mean specific services such as, CFS Arcade, CFS Support, CFS Mail will not be reachable until selected staff members return.

3. Club Fair Share has been noticing a-lot of replica Club Fair Shares pop up in a-lot of different places. We do appreciate the effort you went threw to copy the content however, what you are doing is 100% illegal and in certain cases can get you in federal prison or pressed with a fine. We do recommend removing the related content as we will be begin to request the content removed and then advanced steps will be taken if necessary.

Updates
1. We have updated all features on the toolbar. All links on the toolbar are now in a reasonable place and easy to navigate.

2. Our new theme is slowing coming together. Thanks to Jaloxin, all images on CFS have been, or will be replaced on CFS. All images are copyrighted as usual.

Upgrades
1. The maker and holder of CFS Mail, The Warload, has upgraded the CFS Mail and it's capabilities! View the links below for extended details.
Service
Link
Mail
http://mail.cfsinbox.com
Calendar
http://calendar.cfsinbox.com
Spaces
http://spaces.cfsinbox.com
http://profile.cfsinbox.com
Photos
http://photos.cfsinbox.com
Groups
http://groups.cfsinbox.com
Maps
http://maps.cfsinbox.com
Sky Drive
http://skydrive.cfsinbox.com

That is all for now guys. But, we've got a major new feature coming soon.

~CodyCFS

26Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:06 am

The Warlord

The Warlord
Official Member
Sweet! Nice Job.

27Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:59 am

Private Bob

Private Bob
Official Member
*Cough* Coday *Cough*

28Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 12:07 pm

micro1000

micro1000
Major Poster
Nice Cody great job.

29Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Thanks for all of your support guys! We are working on a bit bigger project. Happy

30Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm

The Warlord

The Warlord
Official Member
Cant' Wait :D

31Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 8:16 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I love the new Homepage, it's amazing! Can't wait for the new project!

32Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:45 pm

The Warlord

The Warlord
Official Member
I Cant wait till the New iCFS is finished.

33Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:05 am

Private Bob

Private Bob
Official Member
The Warlord wrote:I Cant wait till the New iCFS is finished.
And how'd you know that Happy?

34Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:28 am

Austin

Austin
Official Member
Im going to die for it, hopefully its more interactive and fun. LOL

35Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 3:20 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
The Quick Access bar has been updated! We added a stylish new form to it. Tell us what you think of the new layout within it.

36Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 3:22 am

The Warlord

The Warlord
Official Member
hawt.

37Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:26 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Official Member
wow, this place is amazing! you've done a nice work. the homepage is simple and clear. I'm looking forward for more interesting things! ^^

38Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:57 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I love the new bar, but it's cut off a the bottom. It's okay because I can see it, I guess it's my browser. But I love how it looks, it's amazing!

39Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:47 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Official Member
I suppose it's browser indeed. it looks just fine it my case. ^^

40Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

Alex

Alex
Official Member
Cody, i looked at the source the bar gives out and theres two errors both
Code:
& nbsp
are missing ; after them should be
Code:
& nbsp;
Ignore the spaces between & and nbsp should be all one had to do that so it doesn't parse it.
Theres also might be CSS, But it might just be how forumotion parses it.
Overall i like this bar better Tounge although there's no quick links the arcade, ect.

41Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:57 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Well I was going to ask you guys, what kind of link's would you like on the bar?

Also, thanks's Alex.

I am so glad you guy's like it better now. Happy

42Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:09 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Alex has fixed the Quick Bar so, the "Top of Page" and "Bottom of Page" to be right adjusted. Nice work!

I have modified the CFS Cash! You now earn 2 CFS Cash per post and 5 CFS Cash per topic.

43Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

The Warlord

The Warlord
Official Member
www.CFSLive.info - Club Fair Share's New Chat Community with WEbcam and Voice Chat Enabled has just been launched.

44Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:53 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Team Cody wrote:Alex has fixed the Quick Bar so, the "Top of Page" and "Bottom of Page" to be right adjusted. Nice work!

I have modified the CFS Cash! You now earn 2 CFS Cash per post and 5 CFS Cash per topic.

Wow, that's awesome!
I'm gonna be RICH! Muahuahauhauahua!

Anyway, nice job, I love it!

45Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

Private Bob

Private Bob
Official Member
The Warlord wrote:www.CFSLive.info - Club Fair Share's New Chat Community with WEbcam and Voice Chat Enabled has just been launched.
Watch out, he might ban you from it because you were breathing heavily into your mic!

46Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:28 am

phio_chan

phio_chan
Official Member
Team Cody wrote:Alex has fixed the Quick Bar so, the "Top of Page" and "Bottom of Page" to be right adjusted. Nice work!

thanks, this is great, hehe~ ^^

47Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Tue 06 Jul 2010, 2:18 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
iCFS by Bob has been released!

On your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, go to www.ClubFairShare.com on Safari. You are at iCFS!

All iPad user's must click "iCFS" on the gray bar below the slideshow.

48Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:46 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Whoot! That is soo cool! I'll have to check it out sometime.

49Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:51 am

Veruca

Major Poster
Yeah, that's awesome! Too bad I dont have an iphone Sad

50Notices, Updates, & Upgrades - Page 2 Empty Re: Notices, Updates, & Upgrades Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:32 pm

Private Bob

Private Bob
Official Member
Yay, go me! Also Coday, what's up with the images?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com