You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Information Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Sat 12 Dec 2009, 9:11 pm

powdersnow

PM Disabled
Recently I have seen users coming up to me telling me that they have been offered free stuff , if you handover your password. I would like to point out that these people are lying. All they are after is account. Some of them make out that they are staff, once again they are lying.

I would like to give out this advice and information. Staff will never approach you in the game and ask for your password. We have no need for it and if you were to receive a gift of CFS cash or any thing else for winning a prize or something similar the admins will not ask you for your password. Just remember this phrase, If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

Keep your password safe and secure, under no circumstances do not give it out or share it. If you feel that someone knows it, then change it through the "Profile" section located at the top of your screen.

If someone is asking you for your password, then you should refuse then take a screen shot and send us a complaint to a Team leader or above quickly.

If you have had your account stolen by handing over your password then please send an email giving all your account information i.e. email set up on, date you set it up, RP and also who asked you, again, tell us quickly.

I hope this helps any confusion. Also I will point out that anyone pretending to be admin, unless they have a @ in there name in chat, they are hackers.

Thanks

-Staff....

2Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Sat 12 Dec 2009, 9:16 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Thanks for that powdersnow! It was very helpful. I would never give out my password, but I never thought about someone just knowing it. I guess someone could guess and be right. So I'm changing mine! Thanks again powdersnow!

3Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Sun 13 Dec 2009, 1:14 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Thanks for the message, that has happened to me and I almost gave it away when I had Club Penguin membership, I got so lucky that day.

4Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Sun 13 Dec 2009, 2:15 pm

powdersnow

PM Disabled
Glad to help my friend.

5Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Sun 13 Dec 2009, 4:40 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Thank you for this information once again! It is very helpful to me.

6Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Sun 13 Dec 2009, 6:40 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Yes, thank you for the information again! It helped me with remembering that sometimes people can guess and be right. I'm changing my password right now! Thanks again powdersnow!

7Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Mon 14 Dec 2009, 4:14 pm

powdersnow

PM Disabled
:D

No problem guys, no probs what so ever

(i should get a reward he?)

P.S. why isn;t this marked as announcements yet?

8Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Mon 14 Dec 2009, 5:16 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Woops, I will change that.
==>Marked as Announcements

9Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Fri 18 Dec 2009, 10:59 am

hollister001

hollister001
Achieved 100 Post
wow. easy to fall for. thanks for telling.

10Information Re: Never Give Your Password Out!!!!!!! Fri 18 Dec 2009, 2:23 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Yeah, I nearly felt for this one day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com