You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

1Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Destroy the Dream Above Thu 17 Dec 2009, 5:31 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
First topic message reminder :

Just destroy the dream above.
I wish that I had a million dollars.

76Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Tue 02 Feb 2010, 6:44 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but you got deleted and lost everything.
I wish I could cosplay as Simon Jeeha.

77Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Thu 04 Feb 2010, 2:30 pm

pimentel2

pimentel2
Managed 1,000 Post
Sorry, but your costume for the cosplay caught on fire while in the dryer...
I wish that I had a million dollars
- Real Wish: I wish that the dream above doesn't come true

78Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Fri 05 Feb 2010, 8:22 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Granted but it came alive.
I wish I could make sense.

79Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Fri 05 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but when you tried you still couldn't.
I wish my mom would let me buy the core Drill necklace I want.

80Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Fri 05 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Granted but it was very fake.
I wish I got my hundred dollars right now.

81Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Fri 05 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but it was stolen.
I wish the Book Fair was on Monday.

82Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Fri 05 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

pimentel2

pimentel2
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted, but you were sick so you couldn't go to it.
I wish everything on my wishlist came true.

83Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sat 06 Feb 2010, 8:31 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Granted but the person who granted it requested a favor form you, and that favor was to give him all your wish-list things.

I wish I was ughi ginvodnkvjsb.

84Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sat 06 Feb 2010, 12:29 pm

pimentel2

pimentel2
Managed 1,000 Post
Sorry but I do not know what that is, so I am unable to make your dream come true so its impossible.

I wish I had electrical super powers

85Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sat 13 Feb 2010, 6:48 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Granted, but they were that you only shot harmless electricity.
I wish I had spider powers.

86Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sat 13 Feb 2010, 9:45 pm

Ichigo

Ichigo
Official Member
Granted but you became a real spider.

I wish I was unbanned from the chatbox.

87Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sat 13 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but you became banned from your account.

I wish Gurren Lagann wasn't so sad at the end.

88Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sat 13 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

Ichigo

Ichigo
Official Member
Granted but you never heard of it and don't even know about it.

I wish my avatar's arm is a little bigger.

89Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 11:59 am

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but it became to fat.

I wish Ichigo wasn't my cousin. (JK)

90Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 12:01 pm

Ichigo

Ichigo
Official Member
Granted but instead I became your brother.

I wish Simon would stop with the Caramelldansen. LOL

91Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 2:16 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted, but then you became obsessed with Caramelldansen.

I wish everyone knows about Caramelldansen!

92Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:52 pm

yoko

Official Member
Granted but you forgot all about it.
I wish there were more Gurren Lagann fans.

93Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 3:58 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but then you didn't like it anymore.
I wish for a better Simon caramelldansen avatar!

94Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Granted but it was better in your opinion, everyone else thought it was boring.

95Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 7:18 pm

Hei

Hei
Achieved 100 Post
No wish to grant.
I wish I could cosplay.

96Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Sun 14 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted, but you couldn't afford it.

I wish I had a bigger version of my avatar!

97Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Mon 15 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Granted, but the bigger version was too big. (Just search up "how to enlarge images" in Google. Click the second link and there!)
I wish I met Spider-man.

Last edited by Eduardo on Mon 15 Feb 2010, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

98Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Mon 15 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

Hei

Hei
Achieved 100 Post
Granted but it was just some random guy imitating Spider-Man.

I wish Hei was real.

99Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Mon 15 Feb 2010, 4:41 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Granted but he didn't look anything like the cartoon one.
I wish that I had decent grades.

100Destroy the Dream Above - Page 4 Empty Re: Destroy the Dream Above Mon 15 Feb 2010, 6:04 pm

Simon

Simon
Managed 1,000 Post
Granted but you kept failing no matter what.

I wish Hei didn't write such an impossible sentence to type such an impossible sentence to type backwards. This is what he wrote just because Pimentel said to write somethin harder: You have to type the sentence about you... If you want something harder then try typing this sentence backwards perhaps I'll try making it as long as I could even as hard as I could, but then again it will be an impossible sentence that will be quite challenging and hard for you all, it will contain words like Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoserine and floccinaucinihilipilification maybe I'll put another word in like methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine the longest word in the world, so Pimetel would you be able to do this without cheating or anything, or would you like it to be harder, this is up to you and those words are all real they are like chemicals and stuff, good luck with this sentence!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com