You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sat 02 Jan 2010, 5:37 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Achieved 100 Post
Arghhh

*The robber says: put your hands up and draws machine gun then says we have to go onto the ground*

Then I hid behind the desk took the phone and dialed 999 or if youre amercian 911

2The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sat 02 Jan 2010, 10:09 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Never! I know Karate! *Jumps up and kicks robber* Take THAT!

3The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sat 02 Jan 2010, 4:58 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Duck! He's going to shoot you!*Ducks* *Presses the white button behind the counter*
*In every bank there is a white button to press when you are being robbed in the bank. It is located behind the bank counter. It is a button that calls the cops and they will come for help. It takes about 10 minutes for the police to come right after you press the button.

4The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sat 09 Jan 2010, 8:35 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
*ducks* Good thinking Eduardo! Hopefully they will come extra quick.

5The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sun 10 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
They haven't come and the robbers are leaving with all the money!

6The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sun 10 Jan 2010, 5:51 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Oh no! Hope for the best, maybe they will meet them outside.

7The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Mon 11 Jan 2010, 8:52 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Yes, that was what I was thinking!

8The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Mon 05 Apr 2010, 3:15 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
SHOT THEM!!

9The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Tue 06 Apr 2010, 11:16 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
But we don't have guns, Cody!

10The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sat 17 Apr 2010, 12:01 am

Nelliel

Nelliel
Official Member
I have a gun! Always keep one on me x3;

11The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sun 18 Apr 2010, 7:21 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
DON'T USE THE GUN! DON'T!

The burglars set up some dynamite at the front door and are going to set the fuse on fire!

Everyone stay on ground level and get as far away from the door as you can! *runs to the back of room and hides behind desk*

12The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Sun 18 Apr 2010, 10:58 pm

Nelliel

Nelliel
Official Member
Why not? Mad They're fun!!! *hauls it out and points it at Wolfy* oops. Turns out I'm on the wrong side x3;

13The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Mon 19 Apr 2010, 4:50 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
*runs forward and moves hand to point at himself*

Like I was saying, don't pull the trigger.

14The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Mon 19 Apr 2010, 6:49 pm

Nelliel

Nelliel
Official Member
Steps back and keeps gun pointed at him.

Huh..

15The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Tue 20 Apr 2010, 9:13 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
*grabs gun and pulls out of hand, then throws out the window. *

Whoops. Now take cover! The dynamite's gonna blow! *ducks behind desk.*

16The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Wed 05 May 2010, 7:12 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
*jumps behind the office door*

Have the cops been called??!

17The Bank Is Getting Robbed Empty Re: The Bank Is Getting Robbed Wed 05 May 2010, 2:15 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Yes they have but I guess their late...
grrrrr

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com