You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Wed 02 Dec 2009, 8:04 pm

powdersnow

PM Disabled
These are the tips on how to not get banned in the forums!

1. Never swear in the forums, this might offend people and youngsters might look into the forums and learn the swear words, and it isn’t nice!

2. Never put out racist remarks, (I saw one in a thread and I was shocked!) It will offend the person’s colour and then you will most likely get a 1 month or more worse, permanent ban! I would hate that.

3. Never say a person’s username in public (no matter what they did,) if they abused you, swore, or were saying racist remarks, just send an Via PM to either an ADMIN or a team leader with proof of what they did.

4. Never spam in the forums, everyone hates it and there is no point to it, the only thing you will be doing is getting your post count up and you will probably be banned from the forums for at least a week. So there is really no point to it.

5. Never publish 1-word or 2-word posts, it gets annoying and it doesn’t really get you anywhere. The person who created the thread would get annoyed and you won’t get that much respect from doing so.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

2Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Wed 02 Dec 2009, 8:38 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
About the Spam, there is one topic where you can Spam and Bump all you want. In forum games I believe...
Other than that, I think it's pretty good! Also follow the rules, if you reak one that probably gets you a ban.
But what would I know?
Anyway, I think your post is very helpful to some. I hope people read it in the future!

3Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Thu 03 Dec 2009, 6:32 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
As for the forum games, You Can Post as much as you'd like. It's "Spam Central" as we like to call it. xD

==> Marked as Announcement

4Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Thu 03 Dec 2009, 3:31 pm

powdersnow

PM Disabled
Wait, will post count get higher?

5Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Thu 03 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Yes

6Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Fri 04 Dec 2009, 2:46 pm

Amber

Amber
Achieved 100 Post
Helpful guide- rep

7Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Fri 04 Dec 2009, 6:24 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Very helpful, guide! I will be aware of anyone who does break the rules more carefully now!

8Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Sat 05 Dec 2009, 3:41 pm

powdersnow

PM Disabled
Remember, these are tips to help you stay un-banned.

9Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Empty Re: Tips On How To Not Get A Forum Ban! Sun 06 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Yeah, thanks for the great tips again!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com