You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you do for Christmas?

What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_l106%What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_r10 6% [ 1 ]
What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_l106%What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_r10 6% [ 1 ]
What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_l100%What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_r10 0% [ 0 ]
What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_l1056%What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_r10 56% [ 10 ]
What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_l1022%What Do You Do For Christmas? Vote_r10 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty What Do You Do For Christmas? Sat 12 Dec 2009, 11:32 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
What do you do?

2What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sat 12 Dec 2009, 11:54 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I play Christmas music and watch Christmas movies. Also I buy presents for my friends and I wrap them. I decorate the tree and the house. I basically enjoy the Christmas spirit! In our family on Christmas eve we are allowed to open one present early too.

3What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sat 12 Dec 2009, 1:08 pm

Ryan

Ryan
Achieved 100 Post
Have my own x-mas in my house, then later (around 10:00) I go nextdoor to my g-ma's and have one there, then later we go to one of the other 5 houses, host is voted on, in my family and we go there!

4What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sat 12 Dec 2009, 5:12 pm

Amber

Amber
Achieved 100 Post
My familey comes over, and we talk and have dinner Happy

5What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sat 12 Dec 2009, 6:04 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I party at my house because it is also my Mom's birthday on December 25, and we excitedly open all the Christmas presents and enjoy them the moment we get them!

6What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sun 13 Dec 2009, 1:32 am

Dark Takua

Dark Takua
Official Member
I celebrate Jesus' birthday! That's what it's all about!

7What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:42 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
My birthday is on December 29! I also celebrate my birthday.

8What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sun 13 Dec 2009, 1:19 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Christmas is my favorite holiday too!

9What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:25 am

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
Official Member
I just stay home and help my mom prepare for family come over. Or I go rip open my presents to early.

10What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Tue 15 Dec 2009, 5:27 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Yeah, it's so fun and cool when you rip open presents.

11What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Tue 15 Dec 2009, 6:33 pm

CharleX

CharleX
Official Member
My family and relatives and I always wait till 12 AM Christmas so we can make a big finale.

12What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Tue 15 Dec 2009, 8:18 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
^Same here! It's so suspenseful, every second!

13What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Sun 10 Jan 2010, 4:56 pm

Da Nerd

Da Nerd
Achieved 100 Post
I Will stay in my room with my gifts -.-

14What Do You Do For Christmas? Empty Re: What Do You Do For Christmas? Mon 11 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
I stay up with the whole family, but this time I slept in accident.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com