You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Thu 17 Dec 2009, 7:24 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Red Alert! Red Alert!
There is a raging tsunami and an earthquake! Run for your lives and panic! This topic includes the earthquake and the tsunami, and the stuff after(like being saved or something).

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Help! I'm drowning! Save me, I'm going down!

3Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Sat 19 Dec 2009, 10:10 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
I'll save you! *jumps in water and swims to Eduardo* Let's hope there are no sharks. Uh-Oh. *looks at giant wave coming* Quick! *grabs Eduardo and tries to swim back*

4Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Sat 19 Dec 2009, 11:50 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
You saved my life! Let's surf now!

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Okay! *jumps onto board* Here, grab this! *throws surfboard*

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Wow thank you!

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Your welcome! *catches giant wave* Wooo hooO!

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Let's get out of here!

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Yeah! *gulps* Ahhhh!

10Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Tue 22 Dec 2009, 12:41 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Let's get out of here.

11Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Tue 22 Dec 2009, 5:32 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Like, NOW! *surfs away and gets onto land* Ahh! *falls into crack in the sand* Help!

12Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Thu 24 Dec 2009, 12:50 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
*Helps you get out of the crack* You nearly went away!

13Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Thu 24 Dec 2009, 7:10 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
*gasp* Thank you so much! You just saved my life! Uh-Oh... Another giant wave!

14Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Sun 27 Dec 2009, 11:05 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Your welcome, let's get out of here!

15Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Sun 27 Dec 2009, 4:12 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Yeah! *runs away, waving arms frantically*

16Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Tue 29 Dec 2009, 12:21 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
We are safe now!

17Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Tue 29 Dec 2009, 1:50 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Phew, I hope so!

18Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Tue 29 Dec 2009, 5:13 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
We really are!

19Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Wed 30 Dec 2009, 10:23 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Okay, good!

20Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Wed 30 Dec 2009, 6:00 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Do you feel that?

21Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Thu 31 Dec 2009, 8:35 am

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
What? What did I- *groans* The worst of it! AHHH!! RUN!

22Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Thu 31 Dec 2009, 7:04 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
WHAT IS IT?

23Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Fri 01 Jan 2010, 6:42 am

StevenF50

StevenF50
Achieved 100 Post
The grounds shaking

24Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Fri 01 Jan 2010, 3:48 pm

Eduardo

Eduardo
Hungry for Post
Get under a desk quickly, it's a big earthquake!

25Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Empty Re: Section of Beach C: Earthquake/Tsunami Fri 01 Jan 2010, 6:45 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
This desk is huge and it is covered in the back! Come on! *crawls under desk* Whoa!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com