You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty How fast can you run? Fri 01 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

CharleX

CharleX
Official Member
First topic message reminder :

I can run a mile in 7 minutes. :l

26How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Mon 24 May 2010, 3:03 am

Joel

Joel
Achieved 100 Post
very fast. I'm the fastest in my class!

27How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Mon 24 May 2010, 5:01 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
DaBomb wrote:I must be pretty low. You guys all have 5mins-11 mins. I have 11-14 I am pretty slow I guess but no I am not fat, skinny. Just lazy.

lol same here, just to do a short scale test pretend your running for your life from a bear. That's what I did but in this case, the person behind me(A.K.A The hunter- I'm the wolf xD)

How many mph Joel? Going to see now how fast I am next next week.

28How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Thu 27 May 2010, 3:01 pm

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
I walk reallyyy fast too

29How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Fri 28 May 2010, 7:17 am

Linky

Linky
Major Poster
Team Cody wrote:I walk reallyyy fast too
Same!
I was in DC then I kept getting ahead of everyone.

~Linky

30How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Fri 28 May 2010, 2:17 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
ha ha!
Same here, when I'm late for a class I just walk faster, and one time a teacher stopped me for running even though I wasn't.

31How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Mon 31 May 2010, 7:52 pm

Marvin

Marvin
Official Member
^Haha..that's hilarious man

Well, for me..I'm a turtle. but still I can run a mile for about 7 mins LOL hahah slow...I don't know now..okay? Its been months since I've recorded this ^^.

32How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Thu 03 Jun 2010, 7:25 pm

.Razz

.Razz
Official Member
Well, I'm on a track team and a soccer team and we take these tests very often, last test I had, I ran a mile in about 3 minutes and 40 seconds.

33How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Sun 06 Jun 2010, 11:20 am

Team Cody

Team Cody
Owner & Administrator
Owner & Administrator
Wow. thats fast. lol

34How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Mon 07 Jun 2010, 4:50 pm

Wolfy

Wolfy
Achieved 5,000 Post
Wow, you are very good at keeping a fast pace! Were you the fastest?

35How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Sun 04 Jul 2010, 7:35 pm

Dark Takua

Dark Takua
Official Member
I can do it like in 9-10 minutes..wow you guys are fast Tounge

36How fast can you run? - Page 2 Empty Re: How fast can you run? Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:48 pm

The Warlord

The Warlord
Official Member
I Can Run 24km/s (on Call of Duty 6)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com